YouTube has over a billion users, almost one-third of total internet users.
The 25-34 (millennial) age group watches the most online videos and men spend 40% more time watching videos on the internet than women.
Over half of video content is viewed on mobile.
Video drives a 157% increase in organic traffic from SERPs.
Social video generates 1200% more shares than text and images combined.
Viewers retain 95% of a message when they watch it in a video compared to 10% when reading it in text.
- Video turns leads into customers.
- Focus on your customers PAIN POINTS and sell your solution
- Video helps people know, like, and trust you.
- Share your thoughts on video and people will feel like they’re getting to know you on a deeper level.
- Video works well on mobile devices
- The right time to do video is when you have something to sell.
- Build your product first so every single piece of content you create leads to a sale.
- When you establish a sales funnel, it becomes an asset.
- Video on the homepage of your website keeps visitors there longer helping your on-page SEO
- Sales funnels give your videos clarity—teach, educate, and then point to a product.
- If you are not using video now you will be left behind.
Mention the word “Waffles” to receive $100 off any website or video (review video exempted since it’s only $197)