Search Engine Optimization is a process because it cannot be done all at once. There are many factors that come into play when ranking a website in the top spots for search engines. It takes a lot of time and effort to get a website to the first page of Google and other search engines. While there are not shortcuts, there is many simple things that can be done to help your website get traffic. Our goal is to inform you of the different parts of the SEO process and how long they take so you will know what to expect.
Our tested and proven SEO strategy employs these basic steps to achieve high page rankings:
- Initial Site Analysis
- Keyword Research
- On-Site Optimization
- Off-Site Optimization
- Continuous Testing & Conversion Tracking
- Monthly reporting
We offer SEO Packages for people and websites small and large. Rates can vary depending on keyword competitiveness and ranking difficulty.
Basic packages for up to five keywords are very affordable and have a great return on investment
Parts of SEO are one-time tasks, like local listing off-page optimization, others are on-going endeavors to stay on the first page of a search result for targeted keywords.
We also provide professional monthly reporting to show
- Which services and keywords are ranking the best
- Maps & mobile search rankings
- Citations & NAP
- Monitoring with review alerts
- Google My Business benchmark, audit + competitor benchmark
- Analytics integration to see where on the site get the clicks
- Facebook & Twitter integration
- Set up and build citations
- Submission to data aggregators (like Apple maps)
- Audit reports
- On-Site SEO
- Off-Site SEO
- Local Search Rankings
- Local Directory NAP audit
- Gaps in local listings
- Social Audit
Services are sold monthly because top rankings can change; new competitors enter the market, and existing competitors try to outrank clients’ site. White-hat SEO also involves a continuous link building processes often with new keywords to continue to build traffic. Call today for a no-obligation rate quote.